Happy 4th of July everyone!!
Pauline Ballou- July 5th
Sylvia Hayden- July 9th
Kenon Pruitt- July 13th
Elrod Hylton- July 14th
Jimmy Kelly- July 17th
Blake Hawks- July 23rd
Van Guilliams- July 23rd
Darryl Bledsoe- July 1st- 6 yrs.
John Fleming- July 1st- 1 yr.
Van Guilliams- July 7th- 1 yr.
Chuck Johnson- July 17th- 3 yrs.
Landon Souther- July 24th- 1 yr.
Drivers License Expires
Pauline Ballou- 7/5/20
Jimmy Kelly- 7/17/20
- If you notice your prepass device not working correctly, please try to replace the batteries in it first then if it still isn’t working contact Angela.
- Always make sure your camera is working and on the windshield. If it comes off then please clean the windshield and stick it back up where it was. If you need to use double sided tape or Velcro to help it stick that is fine.
- Please continue to limit your use of PC to 30 min- 1 hr. Over excessive use of PC is falsifying your logs and comes with a large fine.
- WATCH YOUR SPEEDS!!!! Always consider road conditions, weather and traffic that can change your speeding limits.
- The HOS emergency exemption is still in effect through July 14th. But only if you are hauling livestock and/or feed, medical supplies and/or equipment related to testing, diagnosis and treatment, supplies and equipment such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, soap and disinfectants.
- DO NOT USE CELL PHONES unless it’s a hands free device while driving! Can result in fines up to $10,000 and/or loss of your CDLs.
- AVOID PROTESTORS if at all possible! Go a different route if you have to.
- JULY SAFETY MEETING is scheduled for July 25th and July 27th. It is mandatory for drivers to attend one of these meetings.
AS ALWAYS, SAFETY COMES FIRST!
WE THANK EACH ONE OF YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!