- March 14 – Daylight Saving Time Begins
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 20 – First Day of Spring
- March 27 – Passover Begins
- March 28 – Palm Sunday
- ELROD – MAR 2
- FERNANDO – MAR 23
- MICHAEL BRANDENBURG – MAR 23
- SCOTT DIXON – MAR 27
- RALPH GIFFORD – MAR 28
- MICHAEL BRANDENBURG – MAR 2
- JOHN BEAVER – MAR 4
- ROBERT TATE – MAR 5
- PHILLIP PALMER – MAR 13
- RALPH GIFFORD – MAR 22
- ANDY BIRSTER – MAR 25
- RALPH GIFFORD – DRIVER LICENSE EXPIRE 3/22/21
- KENON PRUITT – DOT PHYSICAL EXPIRE 3/5/21
- CHUCK JOHNSON – DOT PHYSICAL EXPIRE 3/13/21
- JOHN FLEMMING – DOT PHYSICAL EXPIRE 3/30/21
- Is your equipment in your truck working properly? Always let Angela know if your Prepass, GPS, RFID sticker, Dashcam or Eroad is not working correctly. Sometimes it may be a simple fix that can be done over the phone and other times it may require a replacement. But either way we need to know.
- Do you need any supplies? I now have safety glasses, safety vests in stock. Also, if you need Beck gear such as shirts and hats, we still have some available for purchase. If you need binders, logs or other paperwork let us know.
- Keep your truck clean on the inside. If you need help with it, let Angela know so she can work out a good time to get it done for you. Prices vary for cleanup.
- If you go to Ennis, TX always slide your tandems to the rear, clean the trailers out and make sure you never leave the trailer’s landing gear fully extended. We are getting a lot of reports on these issues.
- Keep reporting any damages that you may find or have.
- Be on time for all appointments!
- Do not use PC for over an hour.
- Make sure you log completely out of your elog when you get home.
- Do not leave a drop without a signature and paperwork!
- Always be courteous to the customers. Leave a good impression for Beck.
- If you have issues, please come in and talk to us about them. We cannot fix anything unless you tell us.
- Do you know what to do if you have an accident? Please follow these steps:
- Call the police immediately!
- Call Angela at 336-755-6720 if after hours.
- Take pictures of any damages.
- Exchange information with other driver (name, phone number & insurance)
- Fill out Sentry accident kit.
We appreciate your dedication to us! Especially when mother nature isn’t so forgiving. During the past several weeks, winter weather has been tough even in places that are not usually affected. As you know, your safety is priority when the roads become hard to travel. We just wanted to say thank you for continuing to do an awesome job and push through whatever obstacles you have on the way. Way to go Beck drivers!
A few photos from the road…